Thursday, December 18, 2008

Best young voice heard...ever!




This is one of the best young voices that i have ever heard. Where do i start and how do i describe about this lady's singing! Amazing and impeccable rendition of the Maestro Ilayaraja's composition from the film Hey Ram. I should say...this is better than the original rendition by Ajay Chakravarty. Ofcourse his singing is good, however, Divya is one step ahead in the race!

I feel so good listening to her and i couldn't find words to describe how it feels for me. Her voice has a soul and it makes you feel so good. I have no clue how many times i heard this till date. I did hear Ajay Chakravarthy's rendition of the same song and believe me... Divya's was the best. It is always very hard to beat the original rendition of a song. Kudos to Divya who made that magic. Hear this rendition by Divya continuously for 100 times, you still can't take your ears off....Take my word for these words and thats the way she has created the magic!!!

I have no clue if her voice has been recognized among the music directors, however, i wish she makes wonders with her voice and have a great career in music. Wish her all the good luck and let her get all the best things in life.


Heartfelt Wishes from Bala.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

That was really excellent singing. i have no words to praise her.